"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jerimiah 29:11

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Immediate's Trailerhead Presents Epic Music At Its Most....Epic




I happened upon a song from this album while listening to Slacker radio in my classroom. After picking up the whole cd I was amazed to find that every song was just as enjoyable and epic as the previous. And I do use the word epic a lot but when I say it here I truly mean epic in every sense of the word. Films like Lord of the Rings and 300 immediately come to mind when I listen to music like this. Your mind instantly pictures historical battles in real or fantasy worlds in which thousands upon thousands of soldiers are clashing in an ultimate battle of good and evil. This is essentially the only album you will ever need if you love epic music and every song features a gothic choir singing in latin. For some reason, this always seems to be a staple element of epic music in general. Prometheus Rising is my personal favorite but, as I mentioned earlier, the entire cd is excellent. I have been looking for music like this for years and will probably not look anymore until the same company comes out with more of this type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment