"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jerimiah 29:11

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dead Space 2 to hit shelves this December on PS3 and Xbox 360


Lets get this out of the way right off the bat. DEAD SPACE is the best survival/horror game I have ever played and I was one of the first in line to get it when it came out in the fall of 2008. I even got the cool artbook since I had pre-ordered! This game has more than its share of creepy moments and I was genuinely frightened at times when I played it with all the lights out. DEAD SPACE is a great reason to invest in either the XBOX 360 or the PS3 especially since you can pick it up for less than twenty bucks now. So, needless to say I was more than interested when I heard about a sequel even though the ending in DEAD SPACE makes you wonder how Isaac Clarke could have possibly survived to actually play in a sequel. Sounds like there will definitely be a multiplayer element this time around and Isaac will, once again, have wave after countless wave of Necromorphs to mow down and tear apart with whatever he has at his disposal. I'm hoping he has a bit more to say in this one considering he never spoke a single word in the first game.

1 comment:

  1. Your new blog looks great! I can't wait to see all of your creations.

    ReplyDelete