"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jerimiah 29:11

Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome!


Come one, come all into the spectacular and ever-changing universe of the Sculptor's Joystick. Here I talk about some of the sculptures I have created, discuss happenings in the video game and film industry, and comment on some of the games I have played and films I have seen. All of my sculptures are made from Super Sculpey unless otherwise noted and all of the games I discuss are either for Xbox 360, PS3, or both. My artwork is based, for the most part, in the realm of fantasy and science fiction and I draw a good chunk of my inspiration from video games and film, along with comic books and classic literature. The games I typically play fall into one of four categories: action/adventure, survival horror, first person shooter, and third person shooter. There are exceptions that don't necessarily fit into any of these categories though.

No comments:

Post a Comment