"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jerimiah 29:11

Sunday, May 23, 2010

SPLICE Likely to Deliver Thrills


Unless there is another monster movie coming out in the next few months that I haven't seen the previews for yet, SPLICE is shaping up to be the best beast of the summer. With two brilliant scientists combining human DNA with some other "stuff" to create a completely unique creature all their own I am guessing this will impress with both visuals and dramatic dialogue as well. Sure, this sort of thing has been done before but the concept of scientists attempting to fix something and instead creating a nightmare has been around since Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. I will definitely be in the audience for this one.
Check out the SPLICE website for some really creepy sounds and some clips from the film:

http://www.splicethefilm.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment